Virtual Reality and UNITY
Fulltime, permanent position
Reporting to Technical Director
Closing date 30th Sep or before if we find a suitable candidate
We are looking for a Creative Artist skilled in VR modelling to join our team working on the future of location based immersive entertainment.
We create and design VR solutions for B2B and B2C audiences, using arena scale VR whilst incorporating 4D effects to enhance each experience.
This role is primarily based at our Staffordshire developer’s office (Stafford), however travel between there and our head office in Birmingham will at times be necessary and, if required our office in central London.
Our future, ideal teammate will have a thorough understanding of the necessary design software’s such as MAYA, 3DS MAX etc and relevant game development procedures, as well as the ability to clearly communicate their approach to colleagues and clients alike.
Roles and Responsibilities
Creative artist duties will include:
- Work within a team to assist developing initial concept designs for games including characters, scenes and scenarios.
- Generating concepts and helping with storyboards;
- Working with Dev team to create the visual aspects and models for each experience;
- Solving complex technical and design issues that occur within the experience production;
- Disseminating knowledge to colleagues, clients, publishers and gamers;
- Working closely with team members to meet the needs of a project;
- Mentor and train junior team members.
Skills & Qualifications Required
Experience with industry standard tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Blender or Z-Brush
A degree level qualification in computer game design or ability to demonstrate equivalent work experience.
Unity Game Dev experience
The willingness to embrace a challenge
Please submit your CV via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be invited to interview however if you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks of the closing date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Interviews will take place in Stafford
AtmosVR Ltd are launching the world’s largest, free roaming, 4D, multiplayer VR experience in central Birmingham. We’re now looking for an ambitious and aspiring artistic designers to take a role in this exciting project. This is an opportunity to stamp your mark on the games industry particularly in the VR sector.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate. If you can do the job, you are most welcome to apply.
Find out more at www.atmosvr.co.uk