Sheridan Maine specialise is supporting our clients with the recruitment of finance and accountancy staff on both an interim and permanent basis. Based in grade “A” offices in Edgbaston, Sheridan Maine offer their employees the flexibility and breadth of a boutique firm with the financial backing of one of the UK’s largest recruitment organisations. Sheridan Maine is now a recognised UK wide recruitment consultancy with over 80 employees is 7 offices. Over the last three years the Birmingham office has built a strong client base across the West Midlands with growth plans to open an East Midlands operation this year. The Birmingham team has over 75 years combined experience within the local market and with a further 70 colleagues across the UK office network can offer new consultants insight and guidance within a supportive environment to help them be as successful as possible!
We are looking to hire Associate Recruitment Consultants (Graduate) to join our team on a structured 12 week training programme. The programme covers the complete lifecycle of recruitment projects from taking a brief to delivering a comprehensive and high quality recruitment process. Excitingly we are transitioning into a video lead recruitment organisation so our associates will need to be comfortable adopting new technologies as we move further ahead in delivering innovative recruitment solutions.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- To recruit high quality candidates for high profile positions across the region
- Write advertising copy
- Head Hunt candidates
- Research companies
- Work on developing recruitment solutions
- Interview candidates for current vacancies
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Present candidates to clients and take feedback after the interview
- New business development
- Negotiate remuneration package for successful candidate
The role of a recruitment consultant has performance and quality at its core and is rewarded accordingly:
- Monthly Commission and Quarterly Super Bonus
- Monthly Lunch Clubs and Quarterly office bashes
- Employee of the Quarter Award (this can be as much as a £600 bonus)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Share Save Scheme
- Free Parking
- Market leading CRM and Video technology
- LinkedIn Recruiter License
They will consider applications from experienced recruitment consultants as well as individuals looking to move into the recruitment industry. Their Associates will ideally have some sales or retail experience coupled with a desire to work in a professional recruitment sector. Applications from sales professionals also welcome. This is a genuine opportunity for someone to begin a career within a profitable, successful and growing consultancy.
If shortlisted by the company, you will be invited along to an Assessment Day (0930 – 1600) on Thursday 23 August 2018 with a view to successful applicants beginning their recruitment career in September 2018.