In a nutshell:
This position is a chance for you to portray your digital animation skills, working for some huge clients! We’re looking for an experienced animator to produce a range of digital content including video, web banner display, and bespoke animations. Creative and experience in all major animation software an absolute must. https://ftp.gsbigmac.co.uk/_pjjEhOWpCc89gR
What I need to do:
The role is an integral part of ITG’s digital department
This role is made for a perfectionist, you obsess over the animation detail to make sure that every brief is completed to the absolute best it can be! You will need to liaise with Project Managers and Account Teams to ensure we deliver outstanding content.
How will I succeed:
- Ability to understand complicated briefs.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Able to take design concepts to finished product.
- Clear objectives to be set annually as part of the ITG Appraisal/ PDR process.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to add value – ability to see and think outside of the ‘box’ to deliver above and beyond client expectations.
What decisions can I make:
- Input in to best working practice.
- Creative and technical input.
What I need to know:
- Expert knowledge of HTML 5.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Indesign.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Expert knowledge of Google Web Designer.
- Expert knowledge of Doubleclick Studio – certification desired.
- Expert in Adobe Animate.
- Experience of Illustrator.
- Experience with plug ins such as Trapcode suite, Optical Flare, Element 3D.
- Excellent all round creative and artwork ability.
- Experience with Office and Google sheets essential.
What I need to show:
- High standards of accurate, fast and consistent delivery.
- Creative input.
- Ability to work to tight time constraints without loss of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both within the department and with clients.