The Resource Planner is responsible for the planning and reporting of the health assessments undertaken within the Health Surveillance Team. Acting as a dedicated planner for set clients the role holder will work closely with the wider delivery team to ensure contractual standards are met. As a member of the planning team each planner is expected to cover the duties of the other as and when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a key point of contact for set clients for the delivery of Optima’s Health Surveillance, Fit for Task and Wellbeing assessments.
- Manage the recall database ensuring it is up to date and accurate at all times.
- Work with clients to efficiently plan the delivery of the annual programmes in line with agreed planning principles and constraints.
- Track key planning assumptions throughout the year by client identifying opportunities to deliver service efficiencies and increased profits.
- Through close working with the Customer Service Administrators and OHA’s ensure testing outcomes are processed and reported in line with contractual requirements.
- Work with clients to improve their schedule utilisations and attendance rates.
- Work with the Mobile Manager to ensure there are sufficient resources to deliver the services at all times ensuring all are working to an agreed plan.
- Work with the client to ensure they are fully engaged in the agreed plans.
- Identify ways to increase fleet and technician capacity and advertise capacity to existing clients.
- Be a key point of contact for the technicians ensuring they are fully aware of their schedules.
- Manage enquiries from client contacts and employees.
- Ensure that all client programmes are fully administered in accordance with process and the agreed client SLA’s.
Tracking & Reporting Requirements
- Maintain up to date employee population lists for each client
- Update scheduling trackers with appointment bookings, cancellations and attendance data daily.
- Update Wallchart accurately (Resource Diary System) to reflect planned, booked, confirmed, cancelled and carried out work.
- Update the Mobile Forecasted Work Trackers weekly and review during team planning meetings.
- Update the New Work Requests daily (Pipeline report).
- Produce monthly Programme to Date Compliance Levels.
- Produce Monthly Health Surveillance Dashboard Reports for each client.
- Produce monthly Booking Dashboard for each client.
- Produce End of Programme Reports for each set client.
- Raise monthly invoice requisitions for set clients ensuring they are accurate of the work and the contractual charging arrangements.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Good working knowledge of Health Surveillance and Occupational Health.
- Proven scheduling experience or a graduate with a numbers based degree (including Maths, Economics, Business, Accounting, Engineering or Computer Science).
- Highly proactive with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Excel to advanced level.
- Ability to analyse data.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently on multiple projects.
- Ability to organise & prioritise own workload.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work.
Key Performance Indicators
- Fleet, Booth, Technician Employed and Billable Utilisation.
- Confirmed: Booked Work Ratio (1 month to go).
- Screen: Travel Ratio.
- Key Planning Assumption adherence.
- Adherence to client reporting schedules.