In a nutshell:
This position is a chance for you to portray your digital creative skills, working for some huge clients! We’re looking for an experienced digital creative with above average skills to produce a range of digital designs that will be utilised on many different projects including video, web banners, display ads, bespoke animations, emails, landing pages, and social content. Experience in storyboarding would be beneficial and using major animation software to portray your messages a bonus. You should clearly demonstrate the ability to visualise your ideas on paper first!
What I need to do:
The role is an integral part of ITG’s digital department:
- Produce creative and artwork in line with client supplied briefs, requests and amendments, whilst following and adhering to client guidelines and digital specifications.
- Demonstrate amazing digital creative ability.
How will I succeed:
- Ability to understand and interpret complicated briefs.
- Take constructive feedback and suggest/produce a creative solution.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Able to work under own initiative but also take and respond to clear guidance from lead digital creative.
- Clear objectives to be set annually as part of the ITG Appraisal/ PDR process.
What decisions can I make:
- Initiate and take ownership of your own ideas across multiple campaigns.
- Assist Lead Creative in implementing best practises and support in ideas and creativity.
What I need to know:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Good knowledge of digital creative work including emails, landing pages, display ads and social media content.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of UX/UI and user journeys with wireframes, mock-ups and concepts.
- Ability to design responsive artwork for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Basic animation skills would be an advantage and ability to produce storyboards for animation created.
- Microsoft Office.
What I need to show:
- High standards of accurate, fast and consistent delivery.
- Ability to execute digital creative engagements for large-scale digital campaigns, products and services across a wide range of verticals such as Automotive, Consumer, Food and Beverages, Healthcare, Hospitality, Online, Retail, Entertainment, Technology and Media.
- Ability to work to tight time constraints without loss of accuracy.
- Ability to translate briefs and feedback in to compelling digital campaigns.
- Understanding of the latest/current digital trends.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas with justifiable thought process behind designs.
- Ability to combine UX strategy, design strategy, technology requirements, and business goals to create digital experiences – a mix of strategic development and hands-on delivery.
- Provide campaign winning concepts.