We’re looking for a junior technical sales representative to join us. This role will be focused on providing audio visual and video conferencing solutions for our customers. We require previous experience with technology, preferably with IT/Audio Visual. This role is a hybrid field and desk role at our Head Office in Redditch, West Midlands, with free parking on-site amongst many other benefits.
A Junior Technical Sales representative is required to help learn about and sell a full portfolio of video wall controllers, Matrix Switchers & Conference solutions to existing and new clients.
- Prospect and win business accounts through lead generation to securing contracts.
- Proven ability to generate and execute business plans to ensure sales penetration into accounts.
- Build successful customer relationships that increase incremental sales growth.
- Achieve personal sales quota/targets including gross profit and gross margin via sales activities.
- Devise a strategy for targeting your agreed market, sector or region.
- High contact of target market via different means to identify, nurture and close new and existing sales opportunities within account base.
- Building sustainable pipeline of prospects to understand growth opportunities for new lines of business.
- Drive self-development, working closely with your manager to set objectives and plan activities to reach these.
Any other required duties.
- Learn and become knowledgeable about all Seada products.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals and targets.
- Manage and grow opportunities to achieve sales KPI’s.
- Help grow a business in the whole UK area and potentially expand to the rest of Europe.
- Work directly with colleagues and customers to drive sales of the SEADA brand to help us become more established in the market place.
Skills & Experience
- Possess demonstrable experience of technical knowledge and ability to understand key technical terminology.
- Be articulate, driven, positive with a can do will do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, self-starter, confident and pioneering attitude.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment.
- Experience of writing proposals and quotations.
- Good technical understanding.
- A Level qualification or equivalent.
- Driving License required: Yes
- Mobile working required: Yes
- Evening/Weekend/Foreign Travel: Yes
Bonus but not essential:
- Experience of Video Wall Controllers, Matrix Switchers and Motorised Retractable Monitors in Conference Room.