Do you want to join a Cutting-Edge Software Company?
Premier Software is the Market Leading Company based in Cannock, Staffordshire, providing Management Software to the Hair, Beauty and Wellness industries.
Having enjoyed success for the last 24 years we have recently launched our new generation of Salon Software and are already looking forward to the next generation of applications.
This is an exciting time and a fantastic opportunity for experienced software developers to join our successful Development Team.
The Junior .NET C# Software Developer will:
- Assist the CTO and senior developers in developing components for our next-generation Salon and Spa management software
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and APIs to integrate our platform with other systems and tools
- Follow software development best practices and initiatives to improve quality in a fast-moving environment
- Assist our technical support team to help improve their skills
- Investigate and resolve issues escalated by our technical support team on our existing platforms
- Test and review fixes and new features written by other developers
- Work with the wider business to help test new application releases
- Write and maintain development documentation for reference
You will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or solid, proven .NET C# development experience.
- 1+ years developing software on the Microsoft platform (ASP.NET or Windows Forms, C#, SQL Server) in a multi-tiered architecture, experience with Git source control.
Have recently graduated from a Computer Science or related field, with a knowledge of .NET, C# and principles of object-oriented software development, and demonstrate an enthusiasm and passion for software development.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, self-starter with strong self-management and time-management skills.
- Desirable skills: VB.NET, Windows Forms.
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly working environment, within our new modern offices in Cannock.
- First class training and mentoring.
- Working for a market leading software house.
- Excellent Career progression.
How to Apply
Please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button, and submit your CV and cover letter, outlining your interest in the role and why you would be suitable. Any applications without a tailored cover letter are unlikely to be shortlisted.