How to apply?
Click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your CV with a note of up to 250 words which explains why you’re the right person for the role and how your experience proves this.
In addition, send a link to your online portfolio, please do not apply if you do not have a portfolio to demonstrate your work.
This company is a property development company with building projects across the Student Accommodation and Residential Apartment market in the UK. We have committed to drastically increase our brand awareness by continually producing new video, image and audio content to be distributed across our various social platforms, daily. We therefore require a hardworking individual, adept in Videography / Editing and Photography to join the current team to take on this vital role. We’re based in the centre of Birmingham.
Only reliable and exceptionally talented graduates need apply. You’ll produce video content, working exclusively with the Director of the company to film, edit and create video and image content for the company as well as predominantly, the personal branding of the Director. Up to 2 days to be spent filming each week with the remainder allocated to editing of the video footage and extracting audio for use elsewhere in podcasting and other relevant platforms.
It’s a 12 Month Role for 30 Hours Per Week (3 days per week) paid at £8.21 per hour. A full time, permanent and salaried job offer after the 12 weeks is likely if the internship goes well.
Other responsibilities are the following:
- Social media posting.
- Online feedback tracking.
- Available to work 30 hours a week over 3 Days.
- Must be EXCELLENT at Video Production.
- MUST BE EXTREMELY RELIABLE. Should be able to show up on time without incidents.
- Must be willing to work with us to help grow the business and personal brand of the Director by taking charge of the role.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of producing video content, a portfolio of at least 5 projects will be need presented on application through email.
What’s you’ll need:
- A passion for taking and for editing videos with computer software and editing facilities.
- To be able to create images/videos for our products/company to promote them on social media, our website and at events.
- To be creative and understand the best way to showcase a product.
- MUST HAVE expert skills in chosen video editing software.
- Must be good with feedback and make changes to video quickly upon request.