Flomatik Network Services are seeking an Administrator to work in our GIS team based in our Minworth offices near Birmingham. You’ll be working to support the team which is responsible for all our large-scale telecommunication network infrastructure projects. We are seeking a person who can manage the administration of multiple projects and has strong administration skills and is eager to learn and develop in the GIS team to enhance their careers moving forwards in the future.
Main Outline Duties and Person Requirement:
- Daily Project administration
- Daily updating of Management Systems and Tools.
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information.
- Coordinate all internal administration resources and third parties.
- Help ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the administration of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project trackers, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate administration tools.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to project lead/management as needed.
- Successfully assist in the management of the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Admin of all risk management to minimise project risks.
- Help establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors where appropriate.
- Update and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
The Typical personal attributes (skills, aptitude and understandings) might include:
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CAD programs including Auto-Cad for example and be ‘tech savvy’
- Maybe understanding or use a programming language such as Python
- Relationship builder, great attention to detail, diligent and can see ‘the bigger picture’
- Appropriate educational background which may include GIS, geographical, etc.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
What we’ll offer:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- A full induction, regular reviews and 1:1s.
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays.
- A Pension with 5% Employer contribution after 3 months service.
- A comprehensive employee benefits package provided through a third-party provider.
- 8.30 – 5.30 hours (Monday – Friday with an hour for lunch).
- Free parking.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Flomatik is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
This role is based full-time in our Minworth, Birmingham office. Prolonged periods of time sitting at desk. Very occasional travel to central office or customer sites for meetings maybe required.