AtoZ is an Interpreting & Translation Agency, we hold a database of interpreters/ translators offering various world wide languages. We match the interpreters to assignments we receive. We have a contract with the NHS of whom we receive regular work and supply interpreters to GP surgeries across the city. We also get some work from the Job Centres, Solicitors and Social services.
You will be working in a small team handling data, answering telephone calls. You would need good communication skills and a very good telephone manner as well as good organisation skills. You would need to be able to communicate with people at all levels, interpreters, NHS staff, consultants and doctors.
This role is for a long term appointment, with the first 12 months in an admin capacity, and then expanding into taking over more ownership of the company.
- Receive bookings via telephone, email and fax and match interpreters.
- Follow up calls to interpreters to confirm bookings.
- Deal with clients and interpreters queries.
- Input data for all bookings received.
- Send out information in respect of assignments booked for the following day, via text, web text or e-mail.
- Create weekly spread sheet for NHS invoice.
- Check in all timesheets.
- Create invoices for private jobs.
- Ensure all jobs received are entered on the day sheets.
- Create database for e-mail marketing.
- Chase private jobs payments.
- Create weekly payment schedule and payslips.
- Update interpreter’s data base.
- Ensure all induction packages are ready for interpreters training session.
- Ensure blank time sheets are well stocked.
- Chase time sheets not returned.
- photocopy all payslips.
- File all payslip.
- Post out all payslips.
- Make ID cards for interpreters.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- High standard of English.
- Good standard of Maths.
- Good organisation.
- Time keeping.
- IT skills.