University of Wolverhampton Internships
|Art and Design / Business / IT / Leisure & Tourism / Marketing / Sales / Science & Engineering||The University of Wolverhampton Internships|
|31st May 2014|
Just like Graduate Advantage University of Wolverhampton internships last up to 12 months depending on the needs of the company.
Can you demonstrate excellent communication skills?
Do you have the ability to work as part of a team and independently?
Do you have high levels of initiative and enthusiasm?
Good IT skills?
If so then please send copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Internships are available in locations right across the West Midlands. They can last up to 12 months, and you will be able to negotiate actual start dates and duration of some internships to some degree directly with the company. The work you undertake will be graduate level, the results of which will contribute to the company's particular business needs.
To be eligible for an internship:
- You must be studying towards or have completed a university qualification that is HNC level or above
- You must have a West Midlands address listed for either your home address or correspondence address
Here is a list of the latest roles:
- Closing date 02/06/2013
- Salary range Competitive salary
- Additional salary info £6.90 per hour
- Job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working Web Developer to join the team. The right candidate will display:
- Positive attitude towards challenging situations.
- A commitment to making anything possible with a can do attitude.
- Pro-active and driving nature to accelerate business growth.
- Self-motivation with a love of creative and effective web solutions.
- Dedication and the ability to work well in a team, or on their own.
- The ability to deliver the highest quality and levels and service.
The right candidate will have reasonable experience working within a busy internal web solutions team, or will be working in an external facing web development agency role with considerable hands-on developing and programming experience.
The candidate needs to have an excellent practical understanding of the technical aspects of web development, both front and back end as well as knowledge of delivering high profile and innovative websites and applications for clients.
This role is being offered through the Paid Graduate Scheme and for 12 weeks. Successful completion of this initial period will lead to extension into a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Person requirements
Technical skills desired:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL
- Cross-browser development
- HTML email development and deployment
- Mobile web / app development
- CMS development
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator)
- Linux operating systems
Knowledge of ASP.Net and in other development environments is also desirable.
Personal and business experience required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate with and translate web solutions to non-IT personnel.
- Enthusiastic, results driven and thrives on responsibility.
- Degree level qualification preferred but suitable experience considered
- Strong team qualities.
- Company information
Please note this role is being advertised by the University of Wolverhampton on behalf of an organisation that we are working with on the Paid Graduate Scheme.
- Accepted degree subjects Any
- Location West Midlands
- Additional location details Hartlebury, Worcestershire
- Working hours Full-time
- Contract Fixed term
- Application information To apply please send CV and examples of work/projects FAO: Kunal Swani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Company Information
The Employment Centre
University of Wolverhampton
Tel: 01902 321 692